Breaking news! ROADKILL and Dodge are teaming up once again to bring you Roadkill Nights in 2016 that is guaranteed to be bigger and better than the wildly successful 2015 inaugural event!
Coming this summer, Roadkill Nights will host an event in Kansas City on Saturday, June 18th following the Hot Rod Power Tour. There will be high-powered drag racing for cash prizes, Dodge thrill rides and displays, show ‘n’ shine area, live music, food trucks, premium giveaways and much more*!! More details on the second event will be announced shortly.
All makes and models of cars are allowed to race.
A Cash Purse totaling $19,000 (to be divided between the winners) will be awarded to the quickest Dodge cars, Dodge body and Dodge-powered cars only. No trucks are allowed.
1st place – $10,000
2nd place – $5,000
3rd place – $2,500
4th place – $1,500
A Cash Purse totaling $1,900 (to be divided between the winners) will be awarded to the quickest Non-Dodge cars.
1st place – $1,000
2nd place – $500
3rd place – $250
4th place – $150
IMPORTANT NOTE: Previously (prior to 6/7/16) there were fewer and lower valued “Non-Dodge car” cash purse prizes. The above prize list replaces the previous list. The above prize list is the final cash purse prize list. NO other cash purse prizes will be awarded other than the cash purse prizes listed above.
Kansas Speedway – Saturday, June 18, 2016 from 1 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Come and watch the FIRST EVER drag race on Pit Road! Spectators are FREE.
Kansas City Registration
General Admission to the event is FREE – Click here to receive up to the minute event details!
Drag Racing – $50 per vehicle, spaces are limited to 250 cars and will go fast! Click here to sign up!
VIP Drag Racing Package – $150 per vehicle, spaces are limited to 100 cars and will go fast! Fee includes one space to compete in the drag race, personal meet and greet with Mike Finnegan and David Freiburger, photo opportunities, and a VIP swag bag. Click here to sign up!
*Activation elements subject to change.
Dragstrip Registration Rules & Regulations
- All vehicles participating in the drag race must be street legal, with a valid license plate and registration. No paper or dealer license plates.
- All vehicles must be insured with proof of insurance matching the vehicle’s VIN number.
- All drivers must be 21 years or older and have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers must provide their own fuel.
- NO trailered vehicles—all vehicles must be driven to/into/from the event site.
- DOT-approved tires only. NO slicks! Tires cannot protrude outside top of fender.
- NO passengers are allowed in the vehicle on the dragstrip.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required.
- Vehicle inspection to take place upon arrival:
- Battery must be secured.
- No visible leaks.
- Coolant catch can required.
- Mufflers required.
- Functioning seatbelt required.
- No loose items inside vehicle.
- SA or M 2005 or newer helmet required. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be required to review and sign a liability release/waiver.
- For the safety of all participants, each driver must submit to and pass a breathalyzer test.
All compliance with rules and regulations subject to race director’s and other governing body’s discretion on site.