Coming this summer, Roadkill Nights will host an event in Pontiac, Mi on Friday, August 19th. There will be high-powered drag racing on Woodward Avenue for cash prizes, Dodge thrill rides and displays, a show ‘n’ shine area, live music, food trucks, premium giveaways and much more*!!
M1 Concourse – Friday, August 19th from 12p.m. – 10p.m.
Come and watch drag racing on Woodward Avenue in Pontiac just outside of the M1 Concourse! FREE admission for spectators.
JUST ADDED: Premium Show ‘n’ Shine – $25 per vehicle, spaces are limited to 725 cars and will go fast! Fee includes a Show ’n’ Shine spot plus a limited edition Roadkill Nights Gift Bag and an exclusive windshield banner. (Currently SOLD OUT)
JUST ADDED: CRC Mobile Dyno Testing – $50 per vehicle, time slots are limited so act fast. Fee includes professional mobile dyno testing and an official print-out of the horsepower and torque generated during testing (Currently SOLD OUT)
General Admission to the event is FREE
Drag Racing – $50 per vehicle, spaces are limited to 250 cars and will go fast! (Currently SOLD OUT)
VIP Drag Racing Package – $150 per vehicle, spaces are limited to 100 cars and will go fast! Fee includes one space to compete in the drag race, personal meet and greet with Mike Finnegan and David Freiburger, photo opportunities, and a VIP swag bag. (Currently SOLD OUT)
Show ‘n’ Shine Dodge Owners Only – FREE, spaces are limited and will go fast! (Currently SOLD OUT)
Show ‘n’ Shine all makes – FREE, spaces are limited and will go fast! (Currently SOLD OUT)
Please check back for more information on our FREE shuttles will be running from 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM on the day of the event.
To view maps of parking lots and shuttle stops in the downtown area and near the venue click here (Downtown) and here (Venue). Also check out the road closure detour map. Please note there is no parking on the M1 property for general admission. You must be registered for the show ‘n’ shine or drag race to enter the property.
(To download, right-click and hit save link as)
*Activation elements subject to change
All makes and models of cars are allowed to race.
A Cash Purse totaling $19,000 (to be divided between the winners) will be awarded to the quickest Dodge cars, Dodge body and Dodge-powered cars only. No trucks are allowed.
1st place – $10,000
2nd place – $5,000
3rd place – $2,500
4th place – $1,500
A Cash Purse totaling $1,900 (to be divided between the winners) will be awarded to the quickest Non-Dodge cars.
1st place – $1,000
2nd place – $500
3rd place – $250
4th place – $150
Dragstrip Registration Rules & Regulations
- All vehicles participating in the drag race must be street legal, with a valid license plate and registration. No paper or dealer license plates.
- All vehicles must be insured with proof of insurance matching the vehicle’s VIN number.
- All drivers must be 21 years or older and have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers must provide their own fuel.
- NO trailered vehicles—all vehicles must be driven to/into/from the event site.
- DOT-approved tires only. NO slicks! Tires cannot protrude outside top of fender.
- NO passengers are allowed in the vehicle on the dragstrip.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required.
- Vehicle inspection to take place upon arrival:
- Battery must be secured.
- No visible leaks.
- Coolant catch can required.
- Mufflers required.
- Functioning seatbelt required.
- No loose items inside vehicle.
- SA or M 2005 or newer helmet required. The sfi tag inside the helmet must be shown during tech inspection. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Participants will be required to review and sign a liability release/waiver.
- For the safety of all participants, each driver must submit to and pass a breathalyzer test.
All compliance with rules and regulations subject to race director’s and other governing body’s discretion on site.